Saturday, December 15, 2012

Pre-order TVXQ Catch Me If You Wanna Japan Single!

Pre-order TVXQ Catch Me If You Wanna Japan Single!
Price: $39.90
Contents: Limited edition- CD+DVD+One random cover size card (from six available styles - First Press edition only)
CD
01. Catch Me(仮) 
02. I Know 
03. Catch Me(仮) -Less Vocal- 
04. I Know -Less Vocal-

DVD

01. Catch Me(仮) -Video Clip- 

02. I Know -Video Clip- 
03. Catch Me(仮) Off Shot Movie ※初回限定盤のみ収録
---

Price: $22.90
Contents: Normal Edition- CD+12 pgs PhotoBooklet+One random cover size card (from six available styles - First Press edition only)
01. Catch Me(仮) 
02. I Know 
03. I Know -unplugged version- 
04. Catch Me(仮) -Less Vocal- 
05. I Know -Less Vocal- (CD-EXTRA) 
06. MAXIMUM(a-nation stadium fes.ver)
 ---
Expected release date 16/01 ~
Other JYJ/DBSK albums/merchandise available too :)
For orders and queries email us at marshmellow_fashion@live.com ~

No comments:

Post a Comment